- Developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 as well as the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Quality engineering activities for integrated quality management system;
- Quality surveillance activities for designing and manufacturing products aimed for nuclear facilities and accepted applications;
- Quality surveillance activities for the operation of nuclear facilities;
- Staff training in the field of quality assurance;
- Internal and external audits for quality management systems.
- Integrated Quality Management System Certification, Environmental, Safety and Health of ICN by SRAC and IQNet (Approval certificates No. 9656, 4305 and 3129);
- ICN quality management system licensing by National Commission for Nuclear Activities Control (CNCAN) for research, design, manufacturing and operation activities related to the nuclear field.
Contact: IDT Gheorghe Doru SAVU, e-mail: email@example.com