- Design of nuclear and conventional equipment, piping systems and pressure - retaining devices, laboratory installations for nuclear purposes, lifting gear for hoisting devices.
- Design of mechanical components for nuclear equipment;
- Design of storage facilities for spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste;
- Design of equipment and facilities provided in ICN research contracts;
- Design of biological shield equipment against radiations;
- Design of electric drives and automation;
- Design of works required for investments in accordance with the applicable legal provisions: pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, technical design and manufacturing details;
- Drafting the documentation for company standards and specific procedures specific to the nuclear field;
- Design and registration of projects for systems and components that retain pressure in nuclear installations (PT N SCP1-2008);
- Design and registration of projects for lifting gears and their auxiliary devices from nuclear facilities (PT N MMR1-2008).
- SR EN ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System;
- SR EN ISO 14001:2005 - Environmental Management System;
- SR-OHSAS 18001:2008 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Spent fuel transfer system -VVR-S type;
- Transfer container /storage boxes loaded with nuclear spent fuel - TRIGA-LEU type;
- Measurement and "On Line" acquisition facility of the inner/outer cladding - pencil fuel diameter;
- Loop for testing corrosion / erosion of structural materials intended for the Generation IV "LFR" nuclear reactors.
Contact: Maria Alina DEACONU, e-mail: email@example.com